Disclaimer: Kindly go through the reading guide before proceeding ahead
Systematic means setting up Systems. Systems for everyday or periodic activities.The focus of it is to simplify our lives.
What it won’t do
Being Systematic won’t increase your productivity,neither will it increase your efficiency.
Some people misunderstand as it implying to increase their finances will there is no guarantee of it.
It won’t increase time in your day ie. you won’t have 24+ hours in a day. As against just 24 earlier.
Example – Collecting and depositing dividend cheques in your bank account.
What it will do
Being Systematic will reduce the inefficiencies that you encounter depending on much systematic you become.
It brings clarity. Helps identify what is necessary and what is not.
It frees up the time that would have been wasted on mundane stuff otherwise. Now what you do with that time depends on you. You use it for rejuvenating yourself,things you love doing, family time etc.
Example – Dividend is deposited directly in your bank account via standing instruction.
By now you must have decided if you wanna be systematic or not.
If YES,then proceed ahead,else do whatever you wannna do
How to be systematic
Its very simple.
- Begin by first deciding what all activities of your life you wanna systemize and write it down.
- Then write down what process you have been following to accomplish them.
- Put this list aside for a while
- Next step is very important. (We will have to adopt the right mindset for it)
- In order systemize our work you will have to first systemize your thoughts or clear your mind.
- The process is similar to the one mentioned in the reading guide.
- Get to a quite place.
- Sit there for some time till your minds automatically get calm .
- Once its done you will be ready to proceed ahead.
- Now get back to your list.
- Go through the activities one by one and
- think how can you accomplish them simply and quickly.
- Sit there for some time with it.
- Write the answers you find. (Sometimes it may be to weed out some steps in the process you were following earlier sometimes completely new)
- Once you have found all your answers begin the perpetual crucial step.
- Put the answers you found in action
PS : The Mindset is very important you should do the process only when in the mindset,else take a break.